DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Public Vulnerability Research Market 2015" report to their offering.
The report analyzes the global public vulnerability research market. The growth of cyber threats such as malware, viruses, ransomware, botnets and more are of great concern to companies and consumers. Uncovering and disclosing vulnerabilities is important for analyzing and countering potential threats. The vulnerability material that is collected, queried, and segmented provides rich qualitative commentary on the vulnerability research industry and community of contributors, and recognizes the most prolific disclosers of new vulnerabilities.
The different types of threats which can exploit vulnerabilities are discussed in this report.
Key questions this study answers:
- Which institutions have disclosed the most vulnerabilities and what types?
- Which applications have had the most public vulnerabilities?
- Have severity levels changed?
What are the most likely impacts threats will have on exploitable
- Trend Micro
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Types of Threats
4. Market Trends in Public Vulnerabilities
5. Analysis of Vulnerabilities by Severity
6. Comparison of Targeted Applications
7. Vulnerability Analysis
8. Competitive Analysis
9. The Status Of Public Vulnerability Reporting
10. Profiles of Security Platform Providers Offering Public Vulnerability Disclosure
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kgrtdt/analysis_of_the