The global market for new gasifiers is expected to reach 1088 units by 2021 from 887 units in 2016, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% from 2015 through 2021.
This report provides:
- An exploration of the global markets for gasifiers
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- A breakdown of the types of gasifier technologies, including fixed-bed, fluidized-bed, entrained-flow, and plasma
- Examinations of feedstocks, such as fossil fuel (coal, petcoke, and residuals), wood, forestry products, waste and waste wood, seed hulls, nut shells, organic refuse, and others (oil palm plantation waste, corn cobs and stover, coconut husks)
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Aboriginal Cogeneration Corp.
- Access Energy Technologies Ltd.
- Adaptivearc Inc.
- Advanced Plasma Power Ltd.
- AESI Llc
- AGRO Power Gasification Plant PVT. Ltd.
- Klean Industries Inc.
- Kobelco Eco-Solutions Co. Ltd.
- Synata Bio (Formerly Coskata, Inc.)
- Takuma Co. Ltd.
- Tangshan Keyuan Environmental Protection Technology & Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Tarm Biomass
- Xinbao Biomass Energy Co. Ltd.
- Xuzhou Orient Industry Co. Ltd.
- Zeachem Inc.
- Zero Point Cleantech
- Zhongde Waste Technology AG
3: Overview: Gasifier Technologies
4: Gasifier Applications And Market Trends
5: Patent Analysis Of Gasifier Technologies
6: World Gasifier Market Forecasts
7: North American Gasifier Markets
8: Western European Gasifier Market Forecast
9: Pacific Rim Gasifier Markets
10: Southeast Asian Gasifier Markets
11: Gasifier Market In Southwest Asia
12: Eastern European, Russian And Middle Eastern Gasifier Markets
13: Gasifier Markets In The Southern Hemisphere
14: Directory Of Companies Active In The Global Gasifier Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25x8kf/global_markets