DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Digital Oil Field Services Market Outlook - Market Analysis by Geography, By Services and Processes , Competitive Landscape, Key Company Information - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Digital oil field services are used to enhance the visibility and control of the oil and gas operations for oil and gas companies. Leveraging new technologies, including in-memory computing, enterprise mobility and analytics to integrate processes will help make better decisions on the field. Use of digital oil field services will integrate production, maintenance, and engineering operations. Few of the other significant uses of digital oil field services are
- To streamline data collection, validation, surveillance, and notification processes.
- Close the gap between decision making and execution in the field.
- Increase operational insight and create accurate production plans.
- Improve business and compliance processes for revenue, land and financial functions.
Global Digital Oil Field Services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6 percent up to 2020. Advantages of Digital Oil Field services like efficiency, prolonged well life and operational capabilities in high risk locations are driving the market, while high initial investment is strangling it.
The exploration activity for new oil and gas resources has been increased in recent years. North America is poised to lead the digital oil field services market in the coming decade as a result of increased deep water exploration activity in some areas such as Gulf of Mexico and in shale areas. Service providers and manufacturing companies are actively looking in to regions like North America and Asia-Pacific as these regions have found huge shale reserves and huge exploration activity is undergoing or planned in the coming decade.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Markets Covered
4. Market Overview
5. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
6. Digital Oil Field services value Chain Analysis
7. Global Digital Oil Field Services Analysis, by type of services
8. Global Digital Oil Field Services Analysis, by type of Processes
9. Global Digital Oil Field Services Analysis, by Geography
10. Key Company Analysis
11. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkjlnh/global_digital