DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Parking Reservation System Market- Forecasts and Trends (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Parking Reservation Systems are parking solutions which provide the users real time updates about the available parking spaces. Scarcity of parking spaces has become a worldwide problem mainly due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road. Parking concerns are increasing at an incredible speed. Apart from less traffic cramming, parking reservation system also reduces fuel wastage, and provides extra security for the vehicles.
Parking management systems have witnessed a substantial amount of change by introducing cashless payments, real time parking space information, parking sensors etc. This has helped in the rapid growth of smart parking management solutions which in turn have increased their demands globally.
Rising disposable income among consumers, along with increasing global population and rising need for smart city projects are some of the factors that have fuelled this market.
North America has the largest market share among other regions. Asia Pacific, especially countries like India, and China have the highest potential to grow in the forecast period.
Standard Parking Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Global Parking Reservation System Market Segmentation- By Parking Site
5. Global Parking Reservation System Market Segmentation- By Components
6. Global Parking Reservation System Market Segmentation- By Solutions
7. Global Parking Reservation System Market Segmentation- By Verticals
8. Global Parking Reservation System Market Segmentation- By Geography
9. Vendor Market Share by Global Parking Reservation System Market
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2b953p/global_parking