DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Strategic Assessment of Used Car Market in Thailand" report to their offering.
This study analyzes the demand and key market factors impacting the trends within the used car market in Thailand from 2015 to 2020. The market overview highlights the market structure of the used car market. It also reviews the key participants in the market including their business performance, business operations, and buying and sales channels.
The study also looks at the step-by-step sales processes of used car sales in Thailand. This research service includes the current situation in the Thailand used car market along with the Mega Trends and industry convergence implications, drivers and restraints, market analysis, forecasts, key conclusions, and the future outlook.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Automotive Policies and Regulations - Thailand
5. Market Overview - Thailand Used Car Market
6. Fleet (Corporate / Rental Leasing)
7. Independent Dealers
8. Franchised Dealers
11. Current Market Situation - Thailand Used Car Market
12. Drivers and Restraints - Used Car Market
13. Market Analysis - Thailand Total Industry Volume
14. Forecasts and Trends - Used Car Market
15. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
16. Conclusions and Future Outlook - Used Car Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2gjzr/strategic