DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Passenger Screening Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
Terrorism remains the single most influential driver sustaining the global passenger screening market. Efforts to increase both security and efficiency at airports have given birth to additional screening technologies and mechanisms such as automated passport control (APC) kiosks, automated border control (ABC) (also known as eGates), and a mobile passport app developed through the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency.
This research reviews the global passenger screening market by identifying major participants (Smiths Detection, Morpho Detection, L-3 Communications, Rapiscan) key market drivers and restraints, and regional market forecasts from 2016 to 2021 using a base year of 2015.
Market size and forecast estimates for each region are established through a compilation of airport numbers, passenger traffic, regional economic trends, and future development plans. Percent spending for total passenger screening is divided by 3 segments: passport control, checkpoint equipment, and maintenance.
Key questions this study answers:
- Who are the competitors in the passenger screening market and how are they contributing to market growth?
- Will these companies/products/services continue to exist, or will other companies acquire them?
- What outside influences could change the structure of the market in the short or long term?
Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is
additional development needed?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Passenger Screening Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Passenger Screening Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Passenger Screening Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Checkpoint Equipment Segment Analysis
8. Maintenance Segment Analysis
9. Passport Control Segment Analysis
10. APAC Analysis
11. Europe Analysis
12. LATAM Analysis
13. MEA Analysis
14. North America Analysis
15. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2bw5q3/global_passenger