DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market - Analysis by Deployment Location - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
The market for global Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) is expected to grow at a rate of 8% during the forecast period.
The benefits of HRSG has attracted the attention from multiple sectors. Industries, government agencies and environmental groups have come together to support the application of this technology in factories. The primary benefits of HRSG is the reduction in harmful gases that otherwise would have been created in the process.
It also results in savings in cost because of the reduction in the need to generate heat. The primary use of heat recovery steam generator is in Combined Cycle Power Plants where the heat generated from one process is used in other processes. The use of HRSG systems is also made in desalination plants where heat is used for power generation as well as desalination process. Also in heat produced from thermal plants is captured by HRSG and used to for district heating purpose.
- Alstom Power
- Amec Foster Wheeler
- CMI Group
- Ansaldo Caldaie
- Babcock & Wilcox Co. Ltd
- MITSUBISHI HITACHI POWER SYSTEMS, LTD.
- CMI Groupe
- Clayton Industries
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summery
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview and Technology Trends
6. Global Heat Recovery System Generator Market, by Component
7. Global Heat Recovery System Generator Market, by Type
8. Global Heat Recovery System Generator Market, by Industry Type
9. Global Heat Recovery System Generator Market, by Geography â Regional Share and Forecasts
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Key Vendor Analysis
12. Analyst Outlook for Investment Opportunities
13. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qdcbg4/global_heat