DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Hybrid Operating Room Technology Market Analysis & Trends - Device, Application - Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Hybrid Operating Room Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 15.4% over the next decade to reach approximately $14.2 billion by 2025.
Based on Device the market is categorized into surgical imaging displays, operating room communication systems, operating room lights, intra-operative diagnostic devices, operating tables, and surgical booms.
As per Application the market is segmented into diagnostic imaging, and therapeutic. Further diagnostic imaging is classified into Three-Dimensional (3d) C-Arm computed tomography, fluoroscopy, and digital subtraction angiography.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Barco N.V.
- Cook Medical
- Eschmann Equipment
- GE Healthcare
- Johnson & Johnson
- Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Maquet Getinge Group
- Mizuho OSI
- NDS Surgical Imaging
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare Gmbh
- Skytron, Llc
- Sontec Instruments
- Steris Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Trumpf Gmbh + Co. Kg
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Hybrid Operating Room Technology Market, By Device
5 Hybrid Operating Room Technology Market, By Application
6 Hybrid Operating Room Technology Market, By End User
7 Hybrid Operating Room Technology Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hsr2f9/global_hybrid