BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In celebration of the year’s busiest shopping weekend, Books-A-Million will make spirits bright with savings galore for elves of all ages! From popular children’s books and top toys of the season to stocking stuffers and the year’s bestsellers, the premier book retailer is overflowing with special savings for shoppers during Black Friday Weekend! All store locations will open by 7 a.m. on November 25, with select stores offering extra festive hours starting Thanksgiving evening.
“We understand the holidays are a busy period for our customers, and we want to ensure they have ample time to find the perfect gift for every person on their list,” said Scott Kappler, Vice President of Marketing at Books-A-Million. “Black Friday Weekend has become quite the tradition for many families and friends, and we are happy to be a part of this shopping celebration!”
A sampling of Books-A-Million’s door busters during Black Friday Weekend include:
- Up to 40 percent off the year’s best-selling books, including fiction favorites like John Grisham’s “The Whistler,” Nicholas Sparks’ “Two by Two,” “The Magnolia Story” by HGTV’s Fixer Upper stars Chip and Joanna Gaines, Tim Tebow’s “Shaken” and many more.
- 50 percent off select kids’ books, hundreds of toys and games, cozy Christmas slippers, neck warmers, ear muffs and hand warmers.
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off all Melissa and Doug toys and puzzles, select story and educational books, all regular-priced graphic tees, all autographed books and all bible covers.
- Buy two, get one FREE on all coloring books, kids and teen paperbacks, all graphic novels and Manga, calendars and select paperback books.
- FREE $10 reward card for every $100 Books-A-Million gift card purchase.
In addition to these weekend door busters, early birds searching for the best deals can stop by Joe Muggs Café, in select Books-A-Million stores, from 7-11 a.m. on Black Friday to refuel and reenergize with a FREE tall coffee (with coupon).
For more information on Books-A-Million’s Black Friday Weekend offerings or to check local store hours, visit booksamillion.com.
Books-A-Million, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, is the second largest chain of bookstores in the United States. Books-A-Million got its start in 1917 as a magazine stand in Florence, Alabama and now operates over 250 stores in the 32 states as well as an online store at http://www.booksamillion.com. While Books-A-Million’s presence has grown, the goal has remained the same: to serve each community with the best selection of books, toys, tech and more, all at great prices. Find the nearest Books-A-Million at http://www.booksamillion.com/storefinder.