DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Healthcare BPO Market Analysis & Trends - Service (Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Finance and Accounting (F&A) and Human Resources (HR)), Provider Service, Payer Service, Pharmaceutical Service - Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Healthcare BPO Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 11.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $441.3 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include consolidation of healthcare systems in emerging markets, outsourcing of medical records is on rise and emergence of cloud based BPO services.
Depending on the service the market is segmented by Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Finance and Accounting (F&A) and Human Resources (HR). Based on provider service the market is categorized into medical billing, medical transcription and medical coding.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- 3i Infotech
- Accenture PLC
- Aditya Birla Minacs
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Genpact Limited
- HCL Technologies
- IBM Corporation
- Infosys BPO Limited
- Siemens Healthcare
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Xerox Corporation
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Healthcare BPO Market, By Service
5 Healthcare BPO Market, By Provider Service
6 Healthcare BPO Market, By Payer Service
7 Healthcare BPO Market, By Pharmaceutical Service
8 Healthcare BPO Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4hzvhx/global_healthcare