Advancements in Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) technology have been largely responsible for the commercialization of piezoresistive pressure sensors. Components involved include discrete components, driver IC, and transducers. Increasing vehicle demand, particularly from developing countries is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. Favorable government initiatives encouraging increased use of piezoresistive pressure sensors in automobiles are expected to spur the market demand over the next six years.
Leading piezoresistive pressure sensors market players emphasize on the sensors to be used in hazardous areas. Advancements in sensor technology have led to the development and move towards miniaturization of sensors thereby offering several opportunities to the key industry participants. The growth of the piezoresistive pressure sensors market is currently being hindered by maturity of critical end-user segment and pricing.
The inclination of growth towards vehicle production, fast growing Asian economies, and government regulations are the key drivers which are making the piezoresistive pressure sensors market to grow lucratively.
The Global Piezoresistive Pressure Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Parameters (Vacuum, Gauge, and Differential & Absolute Pressure), Application (Medical, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, and Latin America).
- Murata Electronics
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Piezoresistive Pressure Sensors Market Breakdown by Parameters Market Share, Forecast
5. Piezoresistive Pressure Sensors Market Breakdown by Industry Market Share, Forecast
6. Piezoresistive Pressure Sensors Market by Geography
7. Vendor Market Share by Piezoresistive Pressure Sensors Market
8. Company Profiles of Piezoresistive Pressure Sensors Market
9. Market Landscape
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future Outlook of Piezoresistive Pressure Sensors Market
12. Global Piezoresistive Pressure Sensors Market Revenue, 2014-2020 ($Billion)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z8693d/global