DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Transplant Diagnostics: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global transplant diagnostics market is segmented into two classes: nonmolecular assay and molecular assay technologies. Nonmolecular assay technologies are further segmented into serological assay and mixed lymphocyte culture (MLC) assay.
The molecular assay technology market is segmented into polymerase chain reaction (PCR)-based and sequencing-based. The global transplant diagnostics technology market is further segmented on the basis of components for in-depth analysis of the market during the analysis period (2015-2021). The market study is detailed for the transplant diagnostics market based on end users as well as application area.
In-depth analysis of these segments is discussed in this report. The report also provides a detailed qualitative account of the market dynamics, technology trends, key strategies and regulatory scenario.
Scope of the Report:
- An overview of the global markets for transplant diagnostics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Breakdowns of the market by application, end-users, and geography.
- A look at how factors such as the high cost of instruments and limited insurance and reimbursement coverage available for transplant processes are expected to hamper the growth of the global transplant diagnostics market.
- Evaluation of novel, future approaches in terms of biomarkers, bio-printing, and organoids.
- Analyses of the market's dynamics: Drivers, restraints, opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the field.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Affymetrix Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Biofortuna Ltd.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Caredx Inc.
- Diasorin S.P.A.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
- Fujirebio Europe N.V.
- Gendx (Genome Diagnostics B.V.)
- Illumina Inc.
- Immucor Inc.
- Linkage Biosciences
- Luminex Corp.
- Olerup SSP AB
- Omixon Biocomputing Ltd.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Transplant Genomics Inc
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
3: Global Transplant Diagnostics Market Overview
4: Transplant Diagnostics Market Analysis By Technologies
5: By Component
6: Transplant Diagnostics Market Analysis By End User
7: Transplant Diagnostics Market Analysis By Applications
8: Competitive Landscape
9: Regional Analysis
10: Patent Analysis
11: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22djls/transplant