DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Care Delivery Innovation Tracker - Dental Service Organizations" report to their offering.
Dental Service Organizations (DSOs) are independent business support centers that contract with dental practices in the United States to provide critical business management and support to dental practices, including non-clinical operations such as accounting, human resources, marketing, and legal tasks.
DSOs provide cost-efficient and conservative dental care services to patients, especially children on Medicaid who have not previously had access to dental care. DSOs also offer an attractive proposition for new dental graduates overburdened with education loans by offering them lucrative pay packages and flexible working hours and freeing them from burdens of running a solo practice.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Care Delivery Innovation Tracker Objectives
2. Dental Service Organization Business Model
- Dental Service Organizations
- DSO Patient Care Business Model
- DSOs-A More Attractive Option than Solo Practice
3. Case Study-Heartland Dental
- About Heartland Dental
- Business Model
- Operational Strategy
- Growth and Key Factors for Success
4. Future Impact on the Dental Industry
- Key Future Impacts on the Dental Industry
- Consolidation of Dental Practice
- Parallel Consolidation of Primary Care Physician Practices?
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3vrhl/care_delivery