With the advent of Industry 4.0 and smart factories, digital manufacturing technologies have been experiencing significant technological growth in the recent years. Technologies are playing a vital role in the revolutionary transformation of many key industries, such as aerospace, automotive, industrial automation, healthcare, and oil and gas sectors.
Digitized solutions, tools and platforms are used for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) which allows manufacturers to efficiently optimize their design, production, assembly, and supply chain operations. Industries and manufacturers will also be able to integrate these technologies for process planning, plant layout, process and material flow simulation, feasibility and virtual validation of a product or component before implementation.
Additive manufacturing technology is mainly used for engineering, designing, and rapid prototyping as well as for the manufacture of functional objects and components. This technology and innovation report titled 'Advances in Digital Manufacturing' reviews the recent innovations and advances of the technology and its impact on various sectors.
Key questions covered in this report:
- What is the significance and current status of the digital manufacturing technology?
- What are the key industry trends propelling adoption? What are the attractive applications?
- What are the key innovations?
- Who are key stakeholders driving R&D initiatives?
- What are key partnership activties?
- What are the factors influencing adoption?
- What are the future prospects and growth opportunities?
How can organizations capitalize opportunities?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. A Sneak Preview of Digital Manufacturing
3. Application Landscape Assessment
4. Factors Influencing Technology Adoption-Drivers and Challenges
5. Key Innovations and Advances
6. Key Industry Initiatives
7. Mergers and Acquisitions
8. Snippets of Recent Industry Activities
9. Technology Roadmap (2016-2021)
10. Key Patents
11. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gbbdgl/advances_in