DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Market - Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during 2016-2021. On the basis of type, the market of Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market in the country is broadly segmented into three categories, namely, Public, Hybrid and Public.
In India, enterprises are looking for ways to cut down their operational cost, and Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is the best investment for them, as don't have to pay for the services which are not in use. Moreover, enterprises are not required to cash in extra amount for upgrading hardware and other infrastructure in IaaS, thereby eliminating the need for service contracts and virtualization licensing costs.
Increasing need to lower the IT burden in organizations, reduce the costs incurred in deploying data centers and hiring skilled resources to manage the IT infrastructures are some of the major factors expected to drive the market of Cloud IaaS in the country during 2016-2021. Moreover, increasing digitalization of enterprises and increasing demand from growing number of Small and Midsize Businesses SMBs are expected to positively influence the India Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) over the span of next five years.
- Amazon Data Services India Pvt Ltd
- Apollo Global Management India Pvt Ltd
- Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd
- Dell India Pvt Ltd
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Pvt Ltd
- IBM India Pvt Ltd
- Microsoft India Corporation Pvt Ltd
- NTT Communications Pvt Ltd
- Netmagic Solutions Pvt Ltd
VMWare Software Pvt Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Market Outlook
5. India Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Market Landscape
6. India Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Market Outlook
7. India Public Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Market Outlook
8. India Private Cloud Infrastructure as a Service Outlook
9. India Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure as a Service Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. List of Major Distributor/Supplier of Cloud Infrastructure as a Service
13. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qstz5q/india_cloud