DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Asphalt Modifiers Market - Segmented by Application, Product Type, Raw Materials and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2016 - 2021)" report to their offering.
The market is driven by factors such as high-traffic-volume, heavy loads on roads and highways, economic slowdown resulting in deferred infrastructure maintenance, growing emphasis on meeting super-pave asphalt binder specifications, increased pavement work-life, and reduced MRO cost advantages. However, the market faces certain drawbacks, namely the high initial cost of using modified asphalt cement and the occupational health hazards resulting from the use of asphalt.
The global asphalt modifiers market report considers the following major modified asphalt application areas: paving, roofing, and others. The market has also been divided according to the modifier type into physical modifiers, chemical modifiers, fibers, adhesion improvers, extenders, fillers, antioxidants, anti-strip modifiers, and others. The market in the physical modifiers segment has been further segmented into plastics, rubbers, and others. This segment accounted for the majority of consumption in the global asphalt modifiers market in 2015.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Arkema Inc.
- BASF SE
- Cargill Inc.
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours & Company
- Engineered Additives LLC
- Eurovia Services GmbH
- Evonik Industries Corporation
- ExxonMobil Chemical
- Genan Holding A/S
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kao Corporation
- Kraton Performance Polymers Inc.
- McAsphalt Industries Limited
- PQ Corporation
- Romonta GmbH
- Sasol Ltd.
- The Dow Chemical Company
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Asphalt Market Overview
4. Market Insights
5. Market Dynamics
6. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size, Growth and Forecast)
7. Regional Analysis (Market Size, Growth and Forecast)
8. Future of the Asphalt Modifiers Market
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products and Services and Recent Developments)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/npjdxl/global_asphalt