DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Polyacrylamide Market: Segmentation by Type, Production Process, End-User industry, Application and Geography- Trends and Forecasts (2016 - 2021)" report to their offering.
Polyacrylamide is a high water absorbing polymer (formed by polymerizing acrylamide and bis-acrylamide), which is most commonly used in water treatment industry as a flocculent. The other industries where polyacrylamide has a significant impact are oil and gas, pulp and paper, cosmetics, mining and others.
The growing use of polyacrylamide in the oil industry for enhanced oil recovery is the main driver for the market. The stringent environmental regulations regarding sewage treatment, leading to the growth of the water treatment industry, along with growth in the mining industry, will also affect the market, positively. However, the market faces certain drawbacks, especially, due to the carcinogenic nature of acrylamide monomer and the stringent regulations regarding its use in some countries. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
The polyacrylamide market, based on ionic nature, is divided into anionic, cationic, non-ionic and others; with anionic segment leading the market, with a 41% share. Anionic polyacrylamide can be synthesized as either straight chain or cross-linked.
- AnHui JuCheng Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Hengju Oilfield Chemical Agent Co. Ltd.
- Black Rose
- Chemfield International Co. Ltd.
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Envitech Chemicals Specialties Pvt. Ltd.
- Fexiang Group of Companies
- King Union Group Corp.
- Liaocheng Yongxing Environmentals
- PetroChina Company Ltd.
- Puyang Longquan Polymer Co. Ltd
- Shandong Tongli Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Shuiheng Chemicals
- SNF Floerger
- Tainrun Chemicals
- The Dow Chemical Co.
- Yixing Cleanwater Chemicals Co., Ltd.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market Size, Growth and Forecast)
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6qt97d/global