DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Chemical Sensors Market (Optical, Electrochemical, Biochemical): Analysis By Type, By Application, By Region, By Country (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of global Chemical Sensors market on the basis of Type (Electrochemical, Optical Chemical, Biochemical and Other); By Application (Medical, Automotive, Environmental Monitoring and Other); By Region (North America, Europe, APAC and ROW) and By Country (U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, China, India, Japan, Brazil and Saudi Arabia).
Global Chemical Sensors Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 10.15% during 2016-2021. The strong growth in Chemical Sensors industry is driven by the surging demand from medical and automotive sectors. Apart from that, the uncovering of the wide range of applications in allied industries including chemical processing, food & beverage processing, environmental sector and defence has been impelling growth in the chemical sensors market.
- Alpha MOS
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Figaro Engineering Inc.
- HORIBA, Ltd.
- Nova Biomedical Corporation
- RAE Systems
- Siemens AG
- Smith's Group plc.
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Chemical Sensors Overview
5. Global Chemical Sensors Market: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Chemical Sensors Market, By Type (Electrochemical, Optical Chemical, Biochemical and Other)
7. Global Chemical Sensors Market-By Application (Medical, Automotive, Environmental and Other)
8. Global Chemical Sensors Market: Regional Analysis
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends
11. Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Chemical Sensors Market
12. SWOT Analysis - Chemical Sensors Market
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
15. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnjpwd/global_chemical