The growing incidence of chronic diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, and blood pressure, has further propelled the need for hospitalization. A majority of patients who get hospitalized receive some sort of vascular access treatment during their stay. The vascular access devices are intended for various purposes such as providing parenteral nutrition, transfusion of blood product, providing avenue for hemodynamic monitoring, providing avenue for diagnostic testing, and administration of fluids and medications.
The global vascular access devices market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6% during the forecasted period (2016-2022). The market growth is expected mainly due to the growing strategic alliances, technological advancements, growing incidences of cancer and renal disorders, increasing awareness about vascular access devices, and rising incidences of obesity.
Based on geography, North America is the largest market for vascular access devices market. However, the Asia-Pacific market is expected to witness the highest growth due to rapidly aging population, increasing hospitalization rate, and growing focus of various players in this region.
- AngioDynamics, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Becton, Dickinson And Company
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Medical Components, Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- NIPRO Medical Corporation
- Smiths Medical
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst View
2. Research Methodology
3. Vascular Access Devices - An Introduction
4. Market Dynamics
5. Vascular Access Devices Market Outlook 2022
6. Vascular Access Devices Market, By Product
7. Vascular Access Devices Market, By Application
8. Vascular Access Devices Market, By Insertion Route
9. Vascular Access Devices Market, By End User
10. Vascular Access Devices Market, By Region
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t3lgpz/global_vascular