The Capacitive Pressure market is estimated at $1.30 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 7.39% over the period 2014-2020. The inclination of growth towards vehicle production, fast growing Asian economies, and government regulations are the key drivers which are making the Capacitive Pressure sensors market to grow lucratively.
Capacitive pressure sensors are considered to be far better compared to the resistive sensing technology due to high accuracy, sensitivity, and absence of wear & tear problem. They are continuously replacing the resistive sensors in most of the applications because of various advantages.
Advancements in sensor technology have led to the development and move towards miniaturization of sensors thereby offering several opportunities to the key industry participants. Projected capacitive technology is preferred in most of the applications as compared to the surface capacitive technology. The growth of the capacitive pressure sensors market is currently being hindered by alternative technologies available at low cost and dearth of product differentiation.
- Murata Electronics
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Capacitive Pressure Sensors Market Breakdown by Material Market Share, Forecast
5. Capacitive Pressure Sensors Market Breakdown by Industry Market Share, Forecast
6. Capacitive Pressure Sensors Market by Geography
7. Vendor Market Share by Capacitive Pressure Sensors Market
8. Company Profiles of Capacitive Pressure Sensors Market
9. Market Landscape
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future Outlook of Capacitive Pressure Sensors Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g8bb8w/global_capacitive