DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2016 North American Mobile Enterprise Applications" report to their offering.
The overall research objective was to measure the current use and future decision-making behavior toward mobile enterprise applications, including some specific focus on mobile asset tracking (MAT), mobile sales force automation (MSFA), mobile workforce management (MWM), and mobile supply chain management (MSCM) software solutions. Interest in mobile business-to-employee (B2E) software applications remains high and stable.
The largest proportion of businesses have implemented between 20 and 49 separate apps. This market is expected to continue exhibiting strong growth.
In addition to examining a number of current mobility issues, this study deep drills on 4 mobile enterprise app categories that can be more expensive and require more complex design and deployment efforts. Each of these 4 app categories has experienced strong deployment growth in 2016, and most current users in each app category have near-term plans to expand their implementations.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview and Definitions
4. Today's Mobile Worker Apps - An Overview
5. Mobile Devices - BYOD versus Company Owned
6. Use of an Enterprise Mobility Management Platform
7. Insights for Mobility Partners
8. Mobile Enterprise App Use Details
9. Barriers to Future Adoption Among Current Non-users
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55b3p7/2016_north