DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the Data Acquisition Market in India" report to their offering.
With India becoming a global manufacturing hub for aerospace and defence, more participants are looking to expand their presence in the country. The resulting competition is expected to drive the growth of the DAQ market in the long term.
This research service discusses the major companies operating in the industry, key trends, and revenue forecasts until 2020. It explains the major drivers and restraints, along with the market share and competitive analysis. It also includes product segment analysis and key competitive factors and their assessment. The study concludes with key strategic recommendations for positive growth in this competitive market.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market? What are the restraints?
- What are the key end-user segments in the market driving growth in India?
- What does the competitive landscape look like?
What are the competitive factors that market participants can leverage
to gain better market penetration?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints
4. Forecast and Trends
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
6. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2n9f33/strategic