DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "European Wastewater Network Rehabilitation Market" report to their offering.
This study provides in-depth analysis of the European Wastewater Network Rehabilitation Market with a market size of €11.52 billion. In addition, the study encompasses segmentation breakdown by segments which include rehabilitation solutions and also by regions. It highlights the related trends and opportunities for key geographic and technology segments.
This study discusses the market potential, trends, and key drivers and restraints that influence this market across Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Iberia, Rest of Western Europe, and Eastern Europe. In addition to the market potential, the best case studies of implementing wastewater network rehabilitation in Europe are also discussed.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the innovative solutions available to renew wastewater networks?
- How are different regions in Europe placed in terms of their measures to sustain networks?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is the market ripe for acquisitions?
- How are the market participants placed across the value chain of the wastewater network rehabilitation market?
- What is the impact of various market drivers and restraints on growth?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Wastewater Network Rehabilitation Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Wastewater Network Rehabilitation Market
5. Competitive Analysis
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. Germany Analysis
8. United Kingdom Analysis
9. France Analysis
10. Italy Analysis
11. Iberia Analysis
12. Rest of Western Europe Analysis
13. Eastern Europe Analysis
14. Case Studies and Projects
15. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dhhq7r/european