DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Neurostimulation Devices Market Analysis & Trends - Product, Application - Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Neurostimulation Devices Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 15.3% over the next decade to reach approximately $18.99 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increased spending in R&D and huge growth potential from emerging nations.
Based on Application the market is categorized into Pain management, Parkinson's Disease, Essential tremor, Gastroparesis, Epilepsy, Depression, Urinary and fecal incontinence, Dystonia and Other Applications.
Depending on the Product the market is segmented by Spinal cord stimulators, Deep brain stimulators, Vagus nerve stimulators, Sacral nerve stimulators and Gastric electric stimulators.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Codman & Shurtleff's
- Neuronetics, Inc
- Nevro Corporation
- St. Jude Medical
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Neurostimulation Devices Market, By Application
5 Neurostimulation Devices Market, By Product
6 Neurostimulation Devices Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wvw6ql/neurostimulation