DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Implantable Infusion Pumps Market Analysis & Trends- Application (Cancer Treatment, Cancer Pain, Noncancer Pain, Spasticity, Analgesia, Mixed Sarcoma and Skin Cancers, Gastric Cancer and Diabetes Mellitus) - Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Implantable Infusion Pumps Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 6.3% over the next decade to reach approximately $14.33 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is Chemotherapy for cancer patients, Surge for near-physiologic programmable method of insulin delivery, Increase in device based drug delivery technologies and Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities.
Based on Application the market is categorized into Cancer Treatment, Spasticity, Analgesia and Diabetes Mellitus. The Cancer Treatment segment is further divided as Cancer Pain, Noncancer Pain, Mixed Sarcoma and Skin Cancers and Gastric Cancer.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Codman & Shurtleff
- Debiotech S.A.
- Delpor, Inc.
- Eksigent Technologies, LLC
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Flowonix Medical, Inc.
- FluidSynchrony, LLC
- Halyard Health
- Intarcia Therapeutics, Inc.
- Medallion Therapeutics, Inc.
- Nano Precision Medical
- Pharmaco-Kinesis Corporation
University of Southern California Company
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Implantable Infusion Pumps Market, By Application
5 Implantable Infusion Pumps Market, By Geography
6 Key Player Activities
7 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3zfhjn/implantable