The mHealth enabled care market is growing at a rapid pace with over X million health apps in 2015 leading to an endless number of possibilities of smartphone usage for revolutionizing healthcare. From reading and analyzing a patient's vital body data, medication adherence, and chronic disease management to early diagnosis of complex disorders with help from mobile tools, smartphones are on their way to becoming the ATMs of healthcare.
Business cases ranging from patient monitoring, decision support, telemedicine, treatment compliance to mobile patient records retrieval and mobile tools and attachments have all cropped up in the last 3 years, leading to significant interest in this market from all quarters - healthcare, telecom, data analytics, and insurance companies alike.
Key Questions Addressed in this Study:
- What are the current trends related to smartphone usage in the healthcare industry?
- What are the projections of the mHealth enabled care market and its segments?
- What are the current unmet needs in care delivery and patient engagement in both the developed and emerging world?
- What are the current and upcoming mobile tools for smartphones used within the healthcare industry?
What will be the future scenario related to an mHealth enabled and
connected care world?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Evolution of mHealth Enabled Care
3. Market Projections of themHealth Enabled Care Market
4. Smartphone Healthcare Apps Ecosystem
5. Mobile Tools for Smartphones
6. Healthcare Enterprise Smartphones
7. Ecosystem Integrators
8. Key Conclusions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tfqkzv/clinical_mhealth