The frozen food market in India is projected to register a CAGR of 15% during 2016-2021.
Frozen food is rapidly gaining popularity in India. Rising urbanization, changing lifestyles and increasing expenditure on frozen food is projected to drive sales of frozen food products in the coming years. Further, frozen food manufacturing companies are changing their product dynamics and offering innovative frozen food products, as per consumer demands in India and all these factors are projected to boost frozen food sales in the country in the coming years. Further, growing working population base coupled with convenience benefits offered by frozen foods is driving India frozen food market.
Rising number of nuclear families, increasing migration of people from semi-urban and rural areas to developed metropolitan cities due to availability of a large number of employment opportunities in these regions is also anticipated to augur well for India frozen food market in the coming years.
- Al Kabeer Exports Pvt. Ltd.
- Darshan Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Gits Food Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Godrej Tyson Foods Limited
- Haldiram's Snacks Pvt. Ltd.
- ITC Ltd.
- Innovative Food Limited
- MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- McCain Foods India Pvt. Ltd.
- National Dairy Development Board
Venky's India Pvt. Ltd. Rivers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Frozen Food Market Overview
5. India Frozen Food Market Outlook
6. India Frozen Snacks Market Outlook
7. India Frozen Fruits & Vegetables Food Market Outlook
8. India Frozen Meat, Poultry & Seafood Market Outlook
9. India Other Frozen Food Market Outlook
10. Supply Chain Analysis
11. Import & Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fb2v9x/india_frozen_food