STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Humana AB: (STO:HUM)
Third quarter: July-September 2016
· Operating revenue amounted to SEK 1,676 M (1,404), an increase of 19% or SEK 272 M.
· Operating profit was SEK 159 M (126), an increase of 33 MSEK. The operating margin for the quarter was 9.5% (9.0).
· Net profit after tax for the period was SEK 118 M (31).
· Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution were SEK 2.22 SEK (-0.73).
· Operating cash flow was SEK 51 M (37).
Interim period January-September 2016
· Operating revenue amounted to SEK 4,681 M (4,134), an increase of 13% or SEK 547 M.
· Operating profit was SEK 256 M (234), an increase of SEK 22 M. Operating profit adjusted for IPO expenses amounted to SEK 296 M (277), an adjusted operating margin of 6.3% (6.7).
· Net profit after tax for the period was SEK 138 M (66). Costs associated with the IPO and refinancing of SEK 82 M (54) were charged to profit before tax for the period.
· Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution were SEK 2.28 SEK (0.05).
· Operating cash flow was SEK 111 M (190).
Events during the third quarter
· Amended reimbursement and fixed wage increase in personal assistance in Sweden The contracted increase in pay for personal assistants in Sweden was fixed at 2.2%. The pay increase is retroactive from 1 July 2016. Meanwhile, the government proposed in its budget that the increase in the state reimbursement level be 1% from 1 January 2017 instead of the previously announced 1.4%.
Significant events after the end of the period
· Försäkringskassan transitions from paying in advance to paying in arrears As per previous announcements, Försäkringskassan initiated payment in arrears instead of the previous payment in advance as of 1 October 2016. The financial impact of the change is not final. The Company’s previous estimate of an increased need for working capital of SEK 200-300 M remains.
Presentation of report today at 09:00 CET To participate in the conference call, and thereby be able to ask questions, please call one of the following numbers:
· SE: +46 8 566 426 62 or
· UK: +44 203 008 98 02
The presentation material will be published before the conference starts on Humana’s website, http://corporate.humana.se under Investor Relations.
Humana is a leading Nordic care company providing services within individual and family care, personal assistance, elderly care and special service housing in accordance with LSS. Humana has more than 16,000 employees in Sweden, Norway and Finland providing care for over 8,000 individuals, and working towards the vision “Everyone is entitled to a good life”. In 2015, Humana’s operating revenue was SEK 5 655 M. The company’s headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Read more about Humana on www.humana.se (http://www.corporate.humana.se) or http://corporate.humana.se (http://www.corporate.humana.se) (http://www.corporate.humana.se)
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com