Indian enterprises have begun to embrace new age technologies to improve the operational efficiency, business processes and customer experience to address the competitive environment. Digital transformation is capable of transforming businesses by improving business agility, empowering stakeholders and providing new revenue models.
In India CIOs are adopting digital technologies at various levels based on the immediate need of organisations and revenue goals. There is a lack of holistic approach which is essential for long term benefits.
This study defines digital transformation, components of SMAC and other associated technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), digital marketing and cybersecurity that are essential for modern day enterprises. The study gives a perspective both about the demand and the supply side of the market to identify the maturity of the solutions available and also the levels of DT activities across various industries in the country.
The study analyses the challenges and drivers of digital transformation(DT) in India and also analyses the levels of DT activities in major industries like Healthcare, manufacturing, BFSI, Online retail and IT/ITes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
4. Digital Enterprise Transformation
5. The Key Elements for DET- SMAC, Digital Marketing, IOT and their value proposition
6. India Digital Enterprise Transformation Market
7. Vendors Profile (IT/ITes Companies)
8. Demand Side Analysis
9. Case Studies (Demand Side)
10. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)
- Happiest Minds
- Larson & Turbo (L&T) Infotech
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tech Mahindra
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8lj7cd/digital