DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vehicle Scrappage Program - What Does Malaysia Want?" report to their offering.
Respondent profiles, survey findings including opinion regarding vehicle scrappage program in Malaysia, and overview of scrappage program in various countries have been provided.
The research report includes the following segments:
- Product scope: Vehicle Scrappage Programs and General Public Perception of the same
- Geographic scope: Malaysia
- End-user scope: OEMs, Stakeholders of countries interested in Vehicle Scrappage Programs
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the opinion and expectations of the general public in Malaysia regarding vehicle scrappage?
- Which are the countries (with a brief overview of the operational model), that have implemented a scrappage program/policy?
- Which are the top 5 distinct vehicle scrappage programs globally?
- What are their objectives, target segment, method of implementation, and corresponding outcome?
- What are the best practices for formulating/refining scrappage program in identifying and creating a balance between industry growth and consumer expectations?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Objectives, Scope, and Methodology
3. Respondent Profiles
4. Survey Findings-Opinion Regarding Vehicle Scrappage Program in Malaysia
5. Overview of Scrappage Program in Various Countries
6. Key Scrappage Programs
7. Car Allowance Rebate System-The United States
8. Certificate of Entitlement-Singapore
9. Vehicle Scrapping and Recycling Program-Egypt
10. Fleet Renewal Rabla' (Scrappage) Program-Romania
11. Plan ViVe and 2000E Program-Spain
12. Conclusions and Key Takeaways
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lbbpdb/vehicle_scrappage