DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Malaysia - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Digital Media - Statistics and Analyses" report to their offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in Malaysia's telecommunications market. The report analyses the Telecoms Infrastructure, mobile, fixed broadband, and Digital Economy sectors.
- Strong subscriber growth was continuing on the HSBB service (Malaysia's NBN).
- The Malaysian government released a National Internet of Things (IoT) Strategic Roadmap.
- Telekom Malaysia secured a 20-year contract to help construct, deploy and manage a new submarine cable system.
- Telekom Malaysia arranged to establish a new Point of Presence (PoP) in Laos in collaboration with the Lao National Internet Centre (LANIC).
- Telekom Malaysia signed of two public private partnership (PPP) agreements with the Government of Malaysia.
- The ten year HSBB 2 project encompasses the deployment of additional access and core capacity covering state capitals and selected major towns throughout the country.
- Telekom Malaysia agreed to provide fibre backhaul to support U Mobile's LTE rollout.
- Celcom Axiata, Telekom Malaysia and Packet One Networks (P1) announced three core deals being related to TM Next-Gen Backhaul (NGBH), High Speed Broadband (HSBB) (Access) and domestic roaming services.
- DiGi had introduced LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) technology to 29% of the nation's population. Companies mentioned in this report:
- Telekom Malaysia; Maxis Communications; Celcom; DiGi.com; Time dotcom; Axiata; Alcatel-Lucent; U Mobile; Packet One Networks; YTL Communications; MyRepublic.
- Market and industry analyses, trends and developments;
- Facts, figures and statistics;
- Industry and regulatory issues;
- Major players, revenues, subscribers, ARPU;
- Broadband, VoIP
- Mobile voice and data markets;
- Broadband (FttH, wireless);Mobile and broadband forecasts to 2021.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key statistics
2. Telecommunications market
3. Regulatory environment
4. Fixed network operators
5. Telecommunications infrastructure
6. Broadband market
7. Digital media
8. Digital economy
9. Mobile communications
- Celcom Axiata
- Digi Communications
- Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission
- Maxis Communications
- Telekom Malaysia
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j25rg9/malaysia