DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Robo Advice In The USA - Revolution or Evolution? Including: Robo Advice, Automated Financial Planning, Financial Advice, Brokerage, Fund Platforms" report to their offering.
The USA is the world's largest market for robo advice, standing far ahead of the other marekts. Robo-advice is financial advice or portfolio management online with minimal human intervention. The Robo Advice in The USA: Revolution or Evolution? report provides strategists, marketers and senior managers with the critical information they need to assess the rapidly developing for automated investment and financial advice. Robo advice is one of the most important trends in the market, and this report gives a comprehensive assessment of the based on discussions with all the leading players globally.
The US enjoys several important advantages for robo advisors, including the largest savings pool in the world, an innovation-friendly culture, a comparatively benign regulatory environment, and a strong focus amongst investors on reducing both fees and taxes. We discuss all of these factors in detail in the following chapter, and look at the future both in terms of the potential size of the market, the likely winning service models, and regulatory developments that could make regulation less friendly to the robo advisors.
2015 marked a watershed, with the first two incumbent financial providers launching automated advisors that year (Schwab and Vanguard).
Reasons to Purchase: The Report
- Develop strategies based on what robo advice is and what it means in today's market.
- Choose your approach to the market based on the industry's emerging business models.
- Plan innovative strategies based on the What Will The Winners Look Like' section.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of forecast market data.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors by understanding their market positioning, offerings, portfolios and workflows.
- Identify investment opportunities.
- Target your key markets with detailed market, competitive, regulatory and trend information for the USA.
- The report supports your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data, analysis and 50 attractive and informative graphics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. What is robo advice?
3. Emerging Business Models
4. What will the winners look like?
5. Size and Growth of the Global market
6. Country Profile: USA
7. Appendix: US Company Profiles
- Financial Guard
- FutureAdvisor (a BlackRock Company)
- Intelligent Portfolios from Charles Schwab, Inc.
- LearnVest Inc.
- Personal Capital
- SigFig Wealth Management LLC
- Vanguard PAS
- Wealthfront, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3hb373/robo_advice_in