DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Summary Report: Market for T&D (Transmission & Distribution) Equipment and Systems 2015-2025" report to their offering.
This report is designed for use by strategic planners within the manufacturing, investment and end-user segments of the Global T&D Community. Regional and global trends are highlighted in this report without the unnecessary country by country detail.
- Analysis of market trends for Smart Grids, FACTS, HVDC Systems and conventional grid development.
- This report covers the entire T&D sector; traces the development to date and forecasts the future of each regional market worldwide over the next 10 years. The report is the result of an analysis of utility company cape plans, the performance and strategy of the major companies that manufacture and install the systems, and published and private data on the subject.
- The total global spend on T&D networks worldwide exceeds $200 billion in 2015, and by 2025 this market will have grown to over $312 billion at today's prices.
- This report describes the market composition for 15 regions and for 12 major product groups. The report extends to 100 A4 pages of text and tables giving detailed data on each market segment over time for each region.
The report includes:
- Installed network data on 150 national markets for transmission & distribution equipment and systems.
- Market values and growth rates for all product groups in each region, from 2010 to 2025
- Market values and growth rates for all product groups sub-divided into Transmission and Distribution in each region, from 2010 to 2025
- Background data - T&D line lengths, load data, GDP, country area etc.
The Product Groups:
- Power and Distribution Transformers - (Including pole-top but not GSU)
- Switchgear - split by voltage (1 - 50kV; 50 - 150kV; >150kV)
- Insulators, fittings and pylons - split by voltage level
- Transmission Lines - overhead lines split into transmission and distribution
- High Voltage Cables - insulated cables over 1 kV for utility use
- Converter/Inverter Equipment - Thyristors - IGCT's, MCT's, IGBT's, etc.
- Metering - smart meters at grid and consumer level
- FACTS Components - reactors, capacitors, SVC, etc.,
- Control Systems -control systems and relays
- Civil Engineering - ground works and civil engineering construction costs
- Engineering & Construction - design, engineering and turnkey contract costs
- Utility Engineering costs - ESC engineering and management inputs to costs to capital expenditure
Key Topics Covered:
2. WORLD SUMMARY
2.1. The World Market for T&D Equipment & Systems 2010 to 2025
2.2. The World T&D Market by Region 2015 to 2025
2.3. The World T&D Market by Product Group 2015 to 2025
2.4. The World Transmission Market by Region 2015 to 2025
2.5. The World Transmission Market by Product Group 2015 to 2025
2.6. The World Distribution Market by Region 2015 to 2025
2.7. The World Distribution Market by Product Group 2015 to 2025
2.8. The World Market by Equipment & Services by Region 2015 to 2025
2.9. World T&D Market by Type of Technology
2.10. World Transmission Market by Type of Technology
2.11. World Distribution Market by Type of Technology
2.12. World T&D Switchgear Market by Voltage
2.13. World Transmission Switchgear Market by Voltage
2.14. World Distribution Switchgear Market by Voltage
2.15. World T&D Control Equipment Markets by Type
2.16. World Transmission Control Equipment Markets by Type
2.17. World Distribution Control Equipment Markets by Type
3. COUNTRY PROFILES BY REGION
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fkcz5q/global_summary