LISLE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Molex will highlight Soligie® custom designed, high-quality printed electronics circuits and sensors at Printed Electronics USA 2016 on November 16 – 17 in Santa Clara, CA, hosted by IDTechEx. Specializing in innovative solutions for industrial, consumer, medical, aerospace and defense markets, the Molex Soligie portfolio includes integrated sensor systems, medical wearables and devices, LED lighting, RFID labels, IoT-enabled, and disposable devices.
“We provide customers with the engineering expertise and manufacturing capabilities they need to bring their projects to reality,” said Justin Spitzer, marketing manager soligie systems, Molex. “Soligie solutions create a higher value, printed electronics solution for next-generation applications implementing thin and flexible form factors.”
At the Printed Electronics exhibition, Molex booth G15 will feature three demonstrations:
- Soligie Flexible Radio is an example of digital radio components, an antenna and low profile speaker integrated into a thin flexible design.
- Soligie NFC Temperature Sensor Patch demonstrates a thin flexible solution for monitoring temperature through wireless technologies, including NFC, RFID or Bluetooth protocols.
- Capacitive Fluid Sensors ensure precise fluid-level measurements with greater accuracy, and lower set-up costs, utilizing end-to-end solutions and easy-to-install calibration software. The non-invasive sensors mount to the outside of a container and sense through plastic, glass and virtually any non-metallic material. Optimized for a range of applications, including medical devices, pump controls, and beverage machines, the thin, flexible printed sensors accommodate curved surfaces and tightly packaged applications.
Molex provides complete design services, prototype fabrication, product development and a range of platforms for low through high volume printed electronics production. Advanced manufacturing processes are used in the development of Soligie custom printed circuits and sensors. These capabilities will be featured at the Molex booth, including:
- Printed Electronic Sensor Systems utilize uniquely integrated design and manufacturing processes to incorporate a wide variety of components on printed electronic substrates.
- Solder on Polyester Substrate enables integration of an increasingly expanding form factor of SMT components. Molex continues to develop proprietary bonding methods to overcome restrictions on fine pitch (0.50mm) IC-based components.
- Fine Pitch Silver Flexible Circuits are lightweight featuring low cost polyester substrates with traces and pitch as narrow as 0.13mm (.005”). Silver on PET offers an economical replacement for traditional etched copper traces on polyimide and PCBs.
“Molex brings a deep understanding of customer requirements and a single-source for design, engineering and manufacturing,” adds Spitzer.
For more information about Soligie circuits and sensor solutions, please visit booth G15 at the Printed Electronics show or www.molex.com/link/silverflexcircuit.html.
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical. For more information, please visit www.molex.com.
- Learn more about Molex at www.molex.com
- Follow us at www.twitter.com/molexconnectors
- Watch our videos at www.youtube.com/molexconnectors
- Connect with us at www.facebook.com/molexconnectors
- Read our blog at www.connector.com.
Molex is a registered trademark of Molex, LLC in the United States of America and may be registered in other jurisdictions.