LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MEGA International will host Sharm Manwani, Executive Professor of IT Leadership at Henley Business School, as a guest speaker at the Enterprise Digital Transformation Exchange in London on November 29.
The conference will offer success stories and creative ideas about strategies, techniques and tools that are necessary for an effective digital transformation to meet the fast-paced changes in today’s business environment.
“We work with more and more enterprises on transformation initiatives, helping them meet new market requirements, deliver business value and improve the customer experience,” explained Lucio de Risi, CEO, MEGA. “Companies using our HOPEX transformation solutions have found them to be very effective in conquering the challenges of the digital revolution.”
de Risi said businesses are using HOPEX solutions through the essential steps of digital transformation:
- business architecture to capture the business strategy, map existing and future capabilities, build transformation scenarios and define a strategic roadmap
- business process analysis to design, assess and transform business processes to support new digital business models
- IT portfolio management to identify the IT resources required for business transformation and capability evolution, ensure that the IT system supports business goals and be certain it isn’t obsolete or non-compliant with policies or regulations
At the conference, Professor Manwani will speak to business executives on Enterprise Digital Transformation - A CIO’s Perspective. His talk will provide directors of digital transformation, senior digital officers and other executives with a strategic and personal perspective on how successful business transformations can be designed and managed. He will focus on:
- what enterprise digital transformation means for a CIO
- the importance of a holistic approach to enterprise digital transformation
- how models can help create the structure and engagement for transformation
Professor Manwani advises the European Commission and leading organisations on digital leadership and is the author of IT Enabled Business Change. As a CIO at organisations including Electrolux and Diageo, he led several multinational business and IT transformations. He created and directs the business and enterprise architecture programs at Henley, which was established in 1945 to develop senior managers. Henley continues to be one of the most respected schools in Europe, consistently ranked among the world’s top business schools by the Financial Times and The Economist.
MEGA International is a global software firm helping companies manage enterprise complexity by giving them an interactive view of their operations. Executives gain the visibility and information they need to make the right choices for effective governance and to strike the right balance between capacity for innovation, cost optimization and risk management. Backed by HOPEX software and MEGA consulting services, companies can boost business and IT agility in today’s disruptive business environment. www.mega.com