LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio’s ICT research analysts have recently published numerous reports focusing on the booming data center market. Technavio’s continuously growing data center report library now features updated content on data center construction, data centers in China, and data center storage. All three of these reports can be purchased at a minimum 60% discount by becoming a Technavio Insights member.
Key Highlights from Technavio
- Many colocation and managed cloud hosting providers are allocating private spaces in their data centers for government agencies to offer cloud and big data analytics.
- The number of mega data centers will continue to grow significantly through global cloud service providers and colocation and telco providers, leading to huge revenues for the market.
- Going forward, reducing OPEX will be a major consideration when designing an efficient data center. Flexibility, scalability, reliability, and redundancy are among the modern data center design requirements.
- The Chinese government is involved in improving the digital economy of the country by supporting data center construction and providing guidelines for the operation of greener data center facilities.
- China-based vendors such as Huawei, Lenovo, Inspur, and ZTE have strong market opportunities in the country especially with the construction of mega data centers by IT organizations and telecommunications providers.
- Increased construction of green data centers and adoption of software-defined data centers will lead to strong revenue generation in the market.
- The global data center storage market is anticipated to witness rapid growth, posting a CAGR of more than 15% over the forecast period.
- The rising adoption of flash-based storage will be a significant trend over the next four years. SSD storage, commonly known as flash storage, offers greater efficiency compared to traditional HDD storage.
- EMC is the leading vendor in the storage space with a market share of 28%-30% due to increased adoption of its storage portfolio products combined with VMware solutions and SDS-enabled infrastructure offerings.
a sample report
Access Technavio’s Full Report Library
Become a Technavio Insights member and access all three of these reports for a fraction of their original cost. As a Technavio Insights member, you will have immediate access to new reports as they’re published in addition to all 6,000+ existing reports covering segments like IT hardware, cloud computing, and product lifecycle management. This subscription nets you thousands in savings, while staying connected to Technavio’s constant transforming research library, helping you make informed business decisions more efficiently.
Browse Related Reports:
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. The company develops over 2000 pieces of research every year, covering more than 500 technologies across 80 countries. Technavio has about 300 analysts globally who specialize in customized consulting and business research assignments across the latest leading edge technologies.
Technavio analysts employ primary as well as secondary research techniques to ascertain the size and vendor landscape in a range of markets. Analysts obtain information using a combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches, besides using in-house market modeling tools and proprietary databases. They corroborate this data with the data obtained from various market participants and stakeholders across the value chain, including vendors, service providers, distributors, re-sellers, and end-users.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.