DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cell Culture Market Analysis & Trends - Product, Equipment, End User, Application - Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Cell Culture Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 11.4% over the next decade to reach approximately $33.47 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include 3D cell culture will offer a significant opportunity in this market, increased risk of communicable diseases and pandemics, increasing preference for single use technologies and recent technological developments of cell culture.
Based on product, the market is categorized into consumables and equipment. By consumable, the market is further segmented into reagents, sera and media. By equipment, the cell culture market is further divided into cell culture supporting equipment, cell culture vessels, bioreactors and cell culture storage equipment.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Corning, Inc.
- Eppendorf AG
- GE Healthcare
- General Electric
- Hi-Media Laboratories
- Lonza Group AG
- Merck KGAA
- Promocell GmbH
- Sartorius AG
- Sigma-Aldrich Co.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- VWR International LLC
Wheaton Industries Inc.
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Cell Culture Market, By Product
5 Cell Culture Market, By End User
6 Cell Culture Market, By Application
7 Cell Culture Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f86rxk/cell_culture