DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Drug Eluting Stents Market Analysis & Trends - Product and Drugs Used - Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Drug Eluting Stents Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 3.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $9.45 billion by 2025.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is Recent advancement in new generation DES with more biocompatible durable polymers, Proliferation of Drug Eluting Stents for Malignant Airway Obstruction, DES with inorganic coatings or porous surfaces are likely to promote enhanced endothelialisation and Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Abbott Vascular Inc
- AlviMedica Medical Technologies Inc
- Amaranth Medical, Inc.
- Arterius Ltd
- BioSurfaces, Inc
- Bioabsorbable Therapeutics, Inc.
- Biosensors International Group, Ltd
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- CARDIONOVUM GmbH
- Cordis Corporation
- Elixir Medical Corporation
- Envision Scientific Pvt. Ltd
- Genesis Technologies, LLC
- HangZhou HuaAn Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kyoto Medical Planning Co., Ltd.
- Medtronic Inc
- Meril Life Sciences
- Relisys Medical Devices Limited
- Sino Medical-Device Technology Co., Ltd
- Stentys, SA
- Terumo Corporation
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Drug Eluting Stents Market, By Product
5 Drug Eluting Stents Market, By Application
6 Drug Eluting Stents Market, By Drugs Used
7 Drug Eluting Stents Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3rldl/drug_eluting