The Magnetic Proximity Sensors market is estimated at $0.64 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 6.50% over the period 2014-2020. The Inclination of Growth towards Smart Phones, increasing demand for better automation with qualitative productivity and strong growth in capital investments are the key drivers which are making the Magnetic Proximity Sensors market to grow lucratively.
Magnetic Proximity Sensors are the preferred choice for the detection of non-contact magnets. Magnetic proximity sensors are most widely used in automotive and Industrial applications. The fastest growing application market is material handling. The growth of the Magnetic Proximity Sensors market is currently being hindered by Limitation in sensing capabilities. The Asia Pacific region is expected to estimate a huge growth rate when compared to other regions because of the presence of developing countries such as China & India.
The Magnetic Proximity Sensors market is segmented on the basis of Type (Cylindrical Magnetic Sensor, Rectangular Magnetic Sensor), End User Industry (Manufacturing, Travel and Transport, Automotive, Defense, Energy and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
- Rockwell Automation
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Magnetic Proximity Sensors Market Breakdown by Type Market Share, Forecast
5. Magnetic Proximity Sensors Market Breakdown by End User Industry Market Share, Forecast
6. Magnetic Proximity Sensors Market by Geography
7. Vendor Market Share by Magnetic Proximity Sensors Market
8. Company Profiles of Magnetic Proximity Sensors Market
9. Market Landscape
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future Outlook of Magnetic Proximity Sensors Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nj7ps3/global_magnetic