DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Framework (Quantitative SWOT) Analysis & OEMs Ranking - 2017 - Global Top 5 Civil Helicopter Manufacturers - Airbus Helicopters, Leonardo Helicopters, Bell Helicopters, Russian Helicopters, Sikorsky" swot analysis to their offering.
The report provides key insights into the overarching Strategic Positioning and degree of Environmental Responsiveness of the Global Top 5 Civil Helicopter Manufacturers through a Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) framework analysis; also referred to as Quantitative SWOT Analysis, against the backdrop of an evolving industry landscape & shifting global dynamics with the Global Civil Helicopter market continuing to face & brace significant headwinds leading to anemic demand growth emanating from continued major downturn in the global energy sector.
The industry OEMs face significant competitive intensity & pricing pressures in an oversupply driven market scenario accompanied by competitive pressures from used helicopter inventory with most key industry OEMs reporting a drop in revenues as well as profitability for the first half of 2016.
The recent agreement by OPEC to the outline of a proposed deal to cut oil production over near term, for the first time since 2008, could bring some semblance to crude oil prices in 2017 and provide some traction to the energy sector which has been reeling under the pressure of a significant downturn that has taken away over $200 billion worth of capital spending over the past 2 years.
The report provides an overall SFAS score on each of the Top 5 Civil Helicopter manufacturers based on an analysis of each company's strategic positioning in the current as well as projected market dynamics and its degree of responsiveness to its internal & external environment respectively with the objective of assessing as to how favorably is each company positioned (with its portfolio, underlying strategy & state of operations etc.) and how responsive it is to the nature & pace of changes taking place within its internal and external environment respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Business Structure & Snapshot - For each of the Global Top 5 Civil Helicopter Manufacturers
- Financial Performance Snapshot
- Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS. Matrix)- For each of the 5 Key Industry Players
- External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS. Matrix)
- Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS. Matrix - With reprioritization, quantification & ranking of respective strategic factors deriving from IFAS & EFAS matrices)
- Comparative Ranking of Industry Players - based on SFAS Scores
- Global Civil Helicopter Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
- Key Market & Technology Trends - Analysis of Key Trends poised to Shape & Transform the future
- Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
- Strategic Market Outlook through 2020 - Civil Helicopters
For more information about this swot analysis visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gn67r/strategic_factor