DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cellular Tumor Antigen p53 (Tumor Suppressor p53 or Phosphoprotein p53 or Antigen NY CO 13 or TP53) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Cellular Tumor Antigen p53 , complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Cellular Tumor Antigen p53 and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- Advaxis, Inc.
- American Gene Technologies International Inc.
- Aprea AB
- Cellceutix Corporation
- Critical Outcome Technologies Inc.
- Eleos Inc.
- ORCA Therapeutics B.V.
- OSE Immunotherapeutics
- PCI Biotech Holding ASA
- Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Shenzen SiBiono GeneTech Co., Ltd.
- SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.
- Tara Immuno-Oncology Therapeutics LLC
- Z53 Therapeutics, LLC
Key Topics Covered:
- Cellular Tumor Antigen p53 Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Cellular Tumor Antigen p53 - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Cellular Tumor Antigen p53 - Comparative Analysis
- Cellular Tumor Antigen p53 - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Cellular Tumor Antigen p53 - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Cellular Tumor Antigen p53 - Pipeline Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Cellular Tumor Antigen p53 - Products under Development by Companies
- Cellular Tumor Antigen p53 - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Cellular Tumor Antigen p53 - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hd3cr8/cellular_tumor