DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Kinesin Like Protein KIF11 (Kinesin Like Protein 1 or Kinesin Like Spindle Protein HKSP or Kinesin Related Motor Protein Eg5 or Thyroid Receptor Interacting Protein 5 or TRIP5 or EG5 or KIF11) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Kinesin Like Protein KIF11, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Kinesin Like Protein KIF11 and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- 4SC AG
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Array BioPharma Inc.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
- Kinesin Like Protein KIF11 Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Kinesin Like Protein KIF11 - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Kinesin Like Protein KIF11 - Comparative Analysis
- Kinesin Like Protein KIF11 - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Kinesin Like Protein KIF11 - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Kinesin Like Protein KIF11 - Pipeline Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Kinesin Like Protein KIF11 - Products under Development by Companies
- Kinesin Like Protein KIF11 - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Kinesin Like Protein KIF11 - Companies Involved in Therapeutics
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c32j8h/kinesin_like