This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in UK.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
The High Net Worth trends in UK 2016 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- There were 695,634 HNWIs in UK in 2015, collectively holding US$2.8 trillion in wealth.
- The UK's HNWI population decreased by 0.5% in 2015, following a 3.5% increase in 2014.
- The UK's HNWI population is forecast to grow by 12.9%, to reach 791,279 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 37.2% to reach US$3.9 trillion.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 UK Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in UK
5 Findings from the HNWI Database
6 Key Drivers
- Bank of England
- Barclays Private Bank
- HSBC Private Bank
- Lloyds Bank Private Banking
- Kleinwort Benson Private Banking
- Arbuthnot Latham
- Societe Generale Private Banking
- BNP Paribas
- Credit Suisse
- AXA Wealth
- Thesis Asset Management Plc
- St James's Place Wealth Management
- Stonehage Fleming Family & Partners Ltd
- Stanhope Capital Llp
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ngl7g/high_net_worth.