The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Friedreich Ataxia, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Friedreich Ataxia and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Friedreich Ataxia
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Friedreich Ataxia by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc.
- Almirall, S.A.
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Biovista Inc.
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Edison Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Horizon Pharma Plc
- Ixchel Pharma, LLC
- ProQR Therapeutics N.V.
- RaNA Therapeutics, Inc.
- Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Retrotope, Inc
- Shire Plc
- STATegics, Inc.
- Voyager Therapeutics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cfj7tb/friedreich_ataxia