DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Nociceptin Receptor (Kappa Type 3 Opioid Receptor or KOR3 or Orphanin FQ Receptor or OPRL1) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Nociceptin Receptor pipeline Target constitutes close to 12 molecules. Out of which approximately 11 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities Institutes.
Nociceptin receptor also known as the nociceptin or orphanin FQ receptor or kappa-type-3 opioid receptor is a protein encoded by the OPRL1 (opioid receptor-like 1) gene. NOP receptors are located both pre- and post-synaptically in various areas of CNS. The nociceptin receptor (NOP) and its endogenous ligand, nociceptin are involved in biological functions, such as pain, anxiety, learning, and memory.
The report 'Nociceptin Receptor - Pipeline Review, H2 2016' outlays comprehensive information on the Nociceptin Receptor targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Nociceptin Receptor (Kappa Type 3 Opioid Receptor or KOR3 or Orphanin FQ Receptor or OPRL1) targeted therapeutics development, features dormant and discontinued projects and latest news and press releases. Currently, The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 8 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Nociceptin Receptor Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Nociceptin Receptor - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Nociceptin Receptor - Comparative Analysis
- Nociceptin Receptor - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Nociceptin Receptor - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Nociceptin Receptor Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Nociceptin Receptor - Products under Development by Companies
- Nociceptin Receptor - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Nociceptin Receptor - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Astraea Therapeutics, LLC
- Grunenthal GmbH
- Serodus ASA
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36356q/nociceptin