DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (Dry Eye) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (Dry Eye) pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 63 molecules. Out of which approximately 62 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities/Institutes.
Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (Dry Eye) Dry eye syndrome (DES), also known as keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS) or keratitis sicca, is a multifactorial disease of the tears and the ocular surface that results in discomfort, visual disturbance, and tear film instability with potential damage to the ocular surface. Symptoms include eye fatigue, sensitivity to light, eye redness and stringy mucus in or around eyes. Risk factors include age, having laser eye surgery and taking medications that can cause dry eyes.
The report 'Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (Dry Eye) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016' outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (Dry Eye), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (Dry Eye) and features dormant and discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 11, 17, 8, 1, 16, 3 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) - Comparative Analysis
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) - Products under Development by Companies
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (Dry Eye) - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- AB2 Bio Ltd.
- Allergan Plc
- Ascendia Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical Corp.
- Digna Biotech, S.L.
- Dompe Farmaceutici S.p.A.
- HanAll Biopharma Co., Ltd.
- Herantis Pharma Plc
- Huons Co., Ltd.
- InSite Vision Incorporated
- Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Kissei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- KPI Therapeutics, Inc.
- Kukje Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Laboratoires Thea S.A.
- Lee's Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited
- Lipicard Technologies Limited
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Mimetogen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mitotech S.A.
- Nanomerics Ltd
- Neuroptis Biotech
- Novaliq GmbH
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc.
- Oculis ehf
- OncoNOx ApS
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Parion Sciences, Inc.
- Quorum Innovations LLC
- RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Seikagaku Corporation
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- TearSolutions, LLC.
- TopiVert Ltd
- Xigen SA
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/695lcl/keratoconjunctivit
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.