The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Oligodendroglioma, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Oligodendroglioma and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Oligodendroglioma
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Oligodendroglioma by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved Oligodendroglioma therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Oligodendroglioma therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Oligodendroglioma
- AngioChem Inc.
- Axelar AB
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Cavion LLC
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Tocagen Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sk54f6/oligodendroglioma