DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Nano-Mechanical Testing Market - By Technique (Nano-Indentation, Nano-Impact, Others); By Type (Scanning Electron Microscopes, Transmission Electron Microscopy); By Application (Metrology, Industrial, Advanced material); By Geography-Forecast 2021" report to their offering.
Nano-mechanical testing is a type of testing system which relies on accurate measurement of forces and deflections in the objects that are being tested.
Nano-mechanical testing method generally requires observation of sample by scanning electron microscope, force measurement and micro assembly in the range from nanonewtons to millinewtons and also for deflection measurement.
The applications of nano-mechanical testing have been increasing over the years mainly due to the development of innovative testing technologies and evolvement of existing technologies in environmentally challenging conditions.
Some of the key applications of nano-mechanical testing are in advancement materials, coatings and for semiconductor and industrial manufacturing.
The major companies profiled include:
- Harper International
- Eden Instruments
- By Types: Ion Beam, Scanning Electron Microscopes, Scanning Probe Microscopy, Transmission Electron Microscopy, Raman Microscopy, Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Surface Acoustic Wave Spectroscopy and others
- By Technique: Nano indent, Nano scratch, Nano-impact, Nano-Tribological and others
- By End Product: Thermal Transfer print, accelerometer, imaging, oxide films, thermal actuator and others
- By Application: Advance Material Development, Industrial Manufacturing, Metrology, Coating & Structural Film, Academic research, medical and semiconductors among others
Key Topics Covered:
1. Nano-mechanical Testing - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Nano-mechanical Testing - Market Landscape
4. Nano-mechanical Testing - Market Forces
5. Nano-mechanical Testing Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Nano-mechanical Testing Market - By Types
7. Nano-mechanical Testing Market - By Technique
8. Nano-mechanical Testing Market-By End Product
9. Nano-mechanical Testing Market-By Application
10. Nano-mechanical Testing Market - By Geography
11. Market Entropy
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jwsckd/nanomechanical