DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
Companies Mentioned Include:
- AbbVie Inc
- Aduro BioTech, Inc.
- ArQule, Inc.
- Array BioPharma Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Axcentua Pharmaceuticals AB
- Berg LLC
- BioLineRx, Ltd.
- Bionomics Limited
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Boston Biomedical, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Celgene Corporation
- Clovis Oncology, Inc.
- Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Precision Biologics, Inc.
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Silence Therapeutics Plc
- Targovax ASA
- Tiltan Pharma Ltd.
- Tocagen Inc.
- Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zv7d83/metastatic