The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Uveal Melanoma, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Uveal Melanoma and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Uveal Melanoma
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Uveal Melanoma by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved Uveal Melanoma therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Uveal Melanoma therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Uveal Melanoma
- Aura Biosciences, Inc.
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Iconic Therapeutics, Inc.
- Immunocore Limited
- Navigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- PEP-Therapy SAS
- Pfizer Inc.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/87pj6v/uveal_melanoma